Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Suggest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cerenity

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:44 am

Well I think This RO so Exciting
I have some Suggestion :
1.Add Custom Headgear,Wing,Middle headgear
2.Make Normal slot ,cos it more good and balance
3.Add Auto Event something like Poring Catcher,Disguise Event,Dice ,Jumper.
4.Dont Make The Mobs(MVP,Boss,Normal Monster) Custom Stats.Make it have same stats with RMS.
5.Add Vote For Point for Grow Up The Server.
6.Im Try use @mobinfo to ifrit and other mobs.The drop is 1 % is for ifrit card ???
This SHR server, why have to 1 % drop card?.My Suggestion is make it drop 50-100%

Last edited by cerenity on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:58 am

I like your suggestions.

1.I believe THERE ARE custom items just hiding(Not yet for sale or obtainable).

2.I slightly disagree to those slots, i think 2 lost are just enough. But i think it may do well on pvp.

3.This server is just FRESH! So i think events are not yet done, maybe after 2 weeks or so.

4.To me stat seller is useless, because your max stat is 500. Now when you reach lvl 999 you can max out all those stats.

These are all what i could think of. i have a suggestion.

Dokebi drops: Totaly messy when u kill them right? cuz all we want is gold from dokebi. So i suggest remove the dokebi drops, but leave gold drop. Some servers made gold wieght 1 instead of 200, made it drop 5 gold or so, but i dont realy like it. If posible could the gold room map be changed?

Last edited by Will on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cerenity

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:05 am

I'm Agree With Dokebi drops, Make just drop gold . If can increase the gold maybe like 5-8 gold each dokebi.

Im Still more like the slot[1] because it normal and more balance for me.
Slot[2] maybe it ok but for me Amor , Acc , Shoes only good if [2].
Manteau [2] or Headgear[2] = imba xD
Back to top Go down
Aven
Admin

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:15 pm

the Dokebi will drop only gold soon , however, about the drop of 5 gold i disagree 2 are enough having those dokebi roaming around you'll get 1b in no time also the economy will circulate and there's a challenge to it.. i want zenny to have a value on this server.

on slots, it will be consider but i prefer more on the slots at the momment. Remember the server is still on Open Beta so it could change whenever.

On drop, issue i have fixed this, but i will look into it once i get the chance. But i assume that its reading its normal rate but my plan on boss card drop will be challenging also so it will have some value inside the game.

Custom headgear will be out, soon! but not at the momment though
Back to top Go down
https://avenro.forumotion.com
Will

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:22 pm

I suggest that mvps should be weakend. But should be stronger than the ones in rms. If ever boss monsters would be same as the one in rms there will be no chalenge. Right now the boss monsters have haxed hp, and it takes A LOT OF TIME for me to kill it with my rg (unless i use sacrifice).

Yeah i agree with just 2 or 3 pieces of gold to droped by the dokebi. I would also like the gold room map to be changed, I think ordeal maps would be great. Can our max zeny be higher? Some servers have it 5b, i think in this server max zeny is 1b. Could that be changed?
Back to top Go down
Aven
Admin

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:53 pm

the gold room will be consider to be changed.
Back to top Go down
| Endless |

| Endless |

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:42 am

Aven wrote:
on slots, it will be consider but i prefer more on the slots at the momment. Remember the server is still on Open Beta so it could change whenever.

On drop, issue i have fixed this, but i will look into it once i get the chance. But i assume that its reading its normal rate but my plan on boss card drop will be challenging also so it will have some value inside the game.

Because of the server is still on Open Beta you should try to attract more player and ask them what is the lack of your server.

More suggestions mean your server have a potential, thats why they give you a suggestion.

Make the MVP card drop become 1% isn't the only way to make it have a value in game. You can make the MVP spawn longer than usual to make the card become more rare though. But with a more high chance of drop of course.

How to know the spawn time ? Sell a convex mirror.
Too easy ? Make the convex mirror's price higher or become a cash item that need a vote point to buy it.

A SHR RO is good at 30%++ chance of MVP card drop.
Back to top Go down
Aven
Admin

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:55 am

That is why in the forum we have this section to suggest, and its open for everybody to say whatever they want. All the suggestion that being said in here are being consider, it is not being ignored.

And also as if you havent read the News we have converted our server into HR not SHR.
Back to top Go down
cerenity

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:45 am

My Suggest is
1.Change back to SHR , make 999/150 with job 3 + Can use healing/pots/Ygg in pvp
2.then make drop 30% or more high
3.Make Max Stats 500
4.Make there is no Stat Seller
5.Make Normal Slot for all
6.Make Auto - Event
7.Dont Sell Gods , Make Quest Gods and the requierment item for gods is the drops from WOE.

Im already played many server .If u Make 255/70 it just same like another if they 999/150 and job 3, the different if u make normal slot for all and all server i play with SHR , the pvp cannot use healing/pots(yggdrasil berry/Seed).It make Some job cannot be used , like Paladin. Paladin cannot use sacriface , Ninja cannot use Final Strike.if Can,u Make you Server Can use healing/pots in Pvp. That Make New Sensation , New Experience not like another Server with 4 slot or 2 slot for armor,shield,manteau,helm,acc etc.Make Drop 30% because in SHR the top momment we waiting is the PVP not hunting ,if u just make 1 % + Custom The MVP stats , maybe it more chalenge but that can make player STOP to play this RO.

Well It all up to you , this just my suggestion
Back to top Go down
| Endless |

| Endless |

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:19 am

Oh forgot that, my bad.

Anyway, its better if it still a SHR RO (999/150). A 999/150 job 3 is a rare feature.

A 255/70 job 2 feature already too many, too ordinary. I don't think you can make many difference thing on the future.

In the end, all player wanna do is PVP and WOE, not farming.

Just suggesting.

Aven wrote:
All the suggestion that being said in here are being consider, it is not being ignored.

No one said those suggestions were ignored ^^
Back to top Go down
Aven
Admin

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Give me time to think on what we should do.. but if ever its a shr the max stats will be reduced like half of 500 maybe? what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Aven
Admin

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:08 am

Okay good news the suggestion to put back every to its normal SHR rates has been accepted the changes will take effect pretty soon sorry for the dilemma and watch out for the new Forums.
Back to top Go down
cerenity

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:44 am

I think with 500 max stats it more good i think cos Well i have played SHR server with 500 max stats and it very good , but if dont want it i,it up to you + we dont know it good or not if we not try it.
To Make Balance too , make HP max is 5m - 6m i think
- Make back /Enable command @storage?
- Add commands @gstorage
- Make ammunition ( arrow,bullet) is infinity
- Make a Reset Girl (Reset stats,skill)
- Fix The Royal Guard skill Prestige make it has 1-20% chance only. Dont make chance + stats of the royal guard , i try it with my friend and all my friend magic skill is miss.
- Add Thanatos card
- Add convex mirror , bloody dead branch which can only buy from Vote For Point
- Make ASPD reduce Delay
Back to top Go down
| Endless |

| Endless |

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:52 am

Damn its exciting.

- Add conver mirror or bloody dead branch to make MVP hunting easier. Make it buyable through vote point or cash point from event.
- Add Reset NPC please.
- ASPD 193 don't affect delay too much and its take a long time for hitter to MVP. Make it 195 ~ 198.
- Good luck on Auto Event. (Disguise must there! Twisted Evil )
- Good luck on creative custom.
- Make gold lighter please.
- I suggest each dokebi drop 2 ~ 3 golds.

Please fix platinum skill, like homunculus, sight blaster, etc.
Back to top Go down
Aven
Admin

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Quote :
I think with 500 max stats it more good i think cos Well i have played SHR server with 500 max stats and it very good , but if dont want it i,it up to you + we dont know it good or not if we not try it.
- Add commands @gstorage
- Fix The Royal Guard skill Prestige make it has 1-20% chance only. Dont make chance + stats of the royal guard , i try it with my friend and all my friend magic skill is miss.
- Add Thanatos card
- Make ASPD reduce Delay

- Max HP is set to 21m and it is up to a person how to reach that.. also there's a counter to this.. just know ur equipment build..
-@storage will be consider.
-@gstorage same.
-Ammunation infinity we will set it.
- Reset girl is on the entrance of the forging house.
- Royal Guard i'll look into this matter.
- Thanatos card is available. i dont remember if it drops though i'll check it.
- Convex mirror will be available once the server is stable.
- ASPD we will consider it.
Back to top Go down
Aven
Admin

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Quote :
Damn its exciting.

- Add conver mirror or bloody dead branch to make MVP hunting easier. Make it buyable through vote point or cash point from event.
- Add Reset NPC please.
- ASPD 193 don't affect delay too much and its take a long time for hitter to MVP. Make it 195 ~ 198.
- Good luck on Auto Event. (Disguise must there! )
- Good luck on creative custom.
- Make gold lighter please.
- I suggest each dokebi drop 2 ~ 3 golds.

Please fix platinum skill, like homunculus, sight blaster, etc.

suggestion 1-3 are stated above.
- auto event will be up once we stable our server.
- custom we are still working on it
- gold weight will be reduce soon.
- drop rate of gold will be reduce because we want the zeny to have value through out the game. so earning zeny will be difficult, this will force players to sell their items and other players puchase items using zeny.
Back to top Go down
cerenity

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Aven wrote:
Quote :
- Add commands @gstorage
- Add Thanatos card
- Make ASPD reduce Delay

- Max HP is set to 21m and it is up to a person how to reach that.. also there's a counter to this.. just know ur equipment build..
-@storage will be consider.
-@gstorage same.
-Ammunation infinity we will set it.
- Reset girl is on the entrance of the forging house.
- Royal Guard i'll look into this matter.
- Thanatos card is available. i dont remember if it drops though i'll check it.
- Convex mirror will be available once the server is stable.
- ASPD we will consider it.

Im already kill the thanatos and not drop the card.
- I think for max HP 21m is too high , think about the other job which can make high damage like Asura , Sacriface etc. if max HP 21m + Heal item = Immortal.But we dont know yet maybe your custom will add xtra damage to demi-human or boost some skill , so we must try it first .

Back to top Go down
Aven
Admin

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:20 pm

because the card drop rate is 50% not 100% for mvp cards please refer to @rates for the ratings.......21m isnt too much rarely people can go up to that health it is just being stated that max health is 21m few people know the build for it, we arent basing the server on items we're basing it on builds..
Back to top Go down
cerenity

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Aven wrote:
because the card drop rate is 50% not 100% for mvp cards please refer to @rates for the ratings.......21m isnt too much rarely people can go up to that health it is just being stated that max health is 21m few people know the build for it, we arent basing the server on items we're basing it on builds..

Owh Ok .
Can You Make Gunslinger,Ninja,Taekwon,Star Gladiator can use Valkyrie Set?
How about MVP custom ? Can You Make more lower the stats ?? but dont make like RMS stats
How about the Slot on item? All weapon [4] and all armor [2]?
Back to top Go down
| Endless |

| Endless |

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Yo isn't 1% chance of drop too hard ? affraid

Basing on builds doesn't make a big difference here. Every stats can reach 500.

Stats that ppl gonna play on just high vit or low vit.
Back to top Go down
Aven
Admin

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:05 pm

where you guys getting these rates? @MI? check @rates.. coz those rates control the server every normal are 100% but mvps are 50%...
Back to top Go down
Aven
Admin

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:09 pm

yes headgears = 2 armors=2 shoes =2 weapons=4 accesory=4 mantaeu=2
Back to top Go down
| Endless |

| Endless |

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Take a look of this SS below.

My Suggest Cyy6vvitnlorvyf0ro62

In @rates command, it show MVP card rates is 50.00x. It doesnt mean 50% chance of drop, its more like 50 times higher than its default drop.

As we know, the default drop of card is 0,01%. So when we multiplies it 50 times then its 0,50% right ?

It also happen with all normal card.

Please handle this carefully Neutral

About 1% drop chance of gold, its too hard scratch
Back to top Go down
cerenity

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:39 am

I think you guys should fix the delay .
Make aspd reduce aspd and increase the aspd maybe 195-197.If like now , Magic type and skill type (Gunslinger with desperado and other job) cannnot pvp . How they pvp if delay and in here HP can reach 21m + healing item . If u disable healing item on pvp , some job skill is useless and cannot pvp (like sacriface skill , final strike , asura strike ).
If u make aspd reduce delay or add kiel card the magic type and skill type job can pvp too like another job.
Perfect dodge too u must decrease but not disable it so there is a type for perfect dodge, dont make all job is type perfect dodge.In here for all job , for all player can make 500 for luck and high for perfect dodge. Think about hitter , they cannot kill them except you decrease it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggest   My Suggest Empty

Back to top Go down

My Suggest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Suggestions-
Jump to: